We Help You Pass
Our free online study guide really works. You can study for your FAA private pilot ground school exam right now. For more info about the 4VFR.COM project, click here. You can find a daily update log here.
Live ATC Audio Streams
Tune into live air traffic control frequencies from North America. This feature requires Real player. Start listening to ATC now!
Our glossary lists and databases have grown quickly. I am working to create an on-line reference library to tie together all the loose ends. You can check out what is currently available in the library
FAA Practice Exam - New!
Introducing our newly enhanced practice exam. Now with figures!. Take a test a day for a week, and I guarantee you will do better on your exam. Get Started Now!
Show your support for 4VFR.COM - Link us. Bookmark us. Tell your mother about us. Press CTRL-D to bookmark this site now!. Check out one of our proposed T-Shirt Designs.
Feature Article: Why Accidents Happen
- 75% of accidents involve poor pilot judgment with reference
to his ability, knowledge, or capability.
- Ego is the greatest single factor initiating poor judgment
- In a given period, 80% of the accidents are set up by the
human performance of the pilot.
- 40% of these accidents are due to the selection of an improper
- 40% of these are due to the improper use of equipment
- 20% are due to improper decision making
- Flying is 90% knowing what to do and 10% doing it.
- One out of every five General Aviation aircraft do not have
radios. When you fly into a seldom used airport expect to meet
...such an aircraft.
- The average time to find an aircraft with a filed flight plan
is 38 hours. Without a plan it is three days.
Last Modified October 23, ©2018 TAGE.COM